Terms & Conditions
Changes to terms and conditions of the website
• Marlin Antiques reserves the right to change its terms and conditions at any time, any changes being published on this page of the website.
• Customer information will never be sold or passed on to third parties.
• Marlin Antiques is not responsible for any import duties or taxes you may incur when purchasing from outside the UK.
• Payment is by PayPal, personal cheque (UK only), or bank transfer.
• Items will not be sent until payment has fully cleared.
• Postage is free using Royal Mail Special Delivery within the UK and Royal Mail International Signed-for.
• If you wish to use another service this can be arranged at cost.
• Items will be posted within 3 working days of your order.
• You may return an item if it is not as described within 7 days of it being received.
• Returned items must be received by Marlin Antiques in the same condition they were sent in.
• Before returning the item to Marlin Antiques you must email with the reason for return.
• The buyer pays the return postage.
• All returned items must be packaged carefully to insure against damage, preferably using the existing packaging.